It’s so long 2016 and hello 2017! It’s a new year which means another year for growth and new experiences. I have a lot of 2017 goals I want to accomplish and I’m sharing them with you all.
I received a lot of blessings in 2016. I got engaged to my best friend, got a promotion at work, took my blogging more seriously, attended my first blogging conference, and traveled more.
I’m very excited to see what’s in store for me for this new year. I’m really hoping to grow in so many ways.
I wanted to make actionable and reasonable goals so that I can actually commit to completing them.
- Start saving and create a budget: I plan to create a savings account that I contribute to monthly. I also want to create a monthly budget and do a better job of tracking my spending every month.
- Paying off loans: I want to make a significant dent in the student loans/debt I have. By better budgeting, I can track my spending and make sure I’m on track for paying off these loans.
Health and Wellness
- Go to the gym at least 3 times a week: I really want to get back in shape and lose weight. My goal is to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, even if it’s not for long. I know I have to ease my way into it in order to make it a habit.
- Wake up earlier: I’m not a morning person…at all. But I feel like I would be way more productive if I actually woke up earlier. My goal is to wake up at least 30 minutes earlier at first and then once I master that hopefully, I can get up even earlier.
- Officially begin wedding planning: We have set May 2018 for our wedding date. Since we have some time until then, I’ve been enjoying being engaged. But, I want to start the official planning process this year. I’m also hoping to document the planning process here on the blog.
- Travel more: 2016 was full of travel and I want to continue to do that this year. Hopefully, I can throw in some international travel this time.
- Declutter: I have A LOT of stuff. I want to really clean out the stuff I don’t use any more by decluttering our apartment.
- Blogging consistently: I want to be more consistent with my blogging. My goal is to blog 2-3 times a week.
- Blogging conference: I attended my first blogging conference last year. It was so much fun and I learned a ton! I want to attend another one this year.
- Working with brands: I would love to have more brand partnerships. I’m planning to create a media kit and send out pitches to help increase awareness of my brand.
Those are my goals for this year. How did you ring in the new year? What are your goals for 2017?
Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
Thanks for reading!