One of my go to lunches lately has been tuna with hummus and avocado.
This recipe is so simple, quick to make, healthy, and really cheap.
All you have to do is pair it with pita chips or crackers and you’re good to go.
Prep time: 5 minutes
What you will need:
- One can of tuna
- 2-3 tablespoons of hummus
- 1/2 avocado
- salt and pepper to taste (if desired)
1. Mix tuna and hummus in a bowl.
2. Add in avocado and mix well.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
So easy to make and it’s pretty filling. I usually buy 2-4 cans of tuna and just make this for lunch throughout the week.
Thanks for reading!